ESP Solutions Group’s Procurement Services division is focused on helping schools, districts, and learning organizations find the best administrative technology system match to your current business processes. There are numerous administrative systems available (SIS, LMS, IIS, etc.), large and small, however, the critical task is finding the system that lines up with your specific requirements.
Vendors are eager to earn your business, but they often blur the lines between what they offer and what they “want” you to have. ESP’s Procurement Services will work with you to implement a structured process to define your needs, and as a team, we will uncover the vendors that best match your requirements.
As you begin the process of determining your need for an administrative technology system, either to address a new business case or to replace an existing one, your organization will be faced with tough questions such as:
- What type of system do we need?
- What types of systems are out there?
- What are all of our internal requirements?
- How do we ensure that all of our stakeholders’ needs are addressed in our requirements?
- What new technology exists today?
- Do we have any technical limitations on our systems?
- How do we structure our RFP to match our needs?
- How can we be sure the vendors are showing us what we want to see, not what they want us to see?
- With limited resources, how do we ensure that the new system is implemented exactly to specifications and that staff are appropriately trained accordingly?
ESP Solutions Group will work with you to address these questions and ultimately guide you through the process of selecting an administrative technology system that meets your needs now, and in the future.